1) What time do I need to come in on the day of my shoot?
We ask that all our clients involved in the photo session arrive between 10-15 minutes before their allotted time to fill in the paperwork and discuss options with the photographer.
2) Is there Parking?
Unfortunately, we do not have our own car park however, there is free parking behind Gorseinon library
3) Are pets allowed?
Yes as long as they are toilet trained.
4) How long will the session take?
We allow up to an hour per session, however, it may not take that long.
5) When do I choose my images?
After the Photoshoot, we will arrange a time and date with you to come back in and choose your favorite images. (Usually within a week.)
6) What clothes do you suggest we wear?
As a rule, we always suggest that our customers wear Bright and Vibrant colors.
7) After I have chosen my images when will my order be completed?
We aim to have all orders completed with 10-14 working days after the viewing. We allow an extra 5 days for orders that also include frames.
8) What days and times are you open?
We are open on Mon-Fri 9 am - 5 pm. On a Saturday we are open from 9 am - 1 pm.
9) Are you open on Bank Holidays?
We are closed on all UK bank holidays.
10) What are your prices?
If you go to the Prices section on our website all our prices are there.
11) Do you do Baby passport photos?
Yes we do passport or ID photos for all ages
12) Do I get the copyright to my photos?
No, unless you purchase the copyright to the images the copyright remains with Image Solutions Photography.
13) Do you do event photography?
Yes, are able to do event photography. Our portable studio setup and event printer are always on hand ready.
14) Why are your prices so 'expensive'?
Expensive compared to what? Our prices are not expensive, they reflect the price of professional photography.
15) What other services do you offer?
We offer a wide range of services alongside photography, we also offer
16) Do you do viewings online?
We do not do online viewings as we prefer to have a more personal viewing with our clients where they can discuss any issues, changes they may wish to make. Doing the viewing this way means that we can also tailor our preset and individual deals to suit you.
17) I am moving abroad can you send my printed photos to me?
Within reason yes we can. This will cost an additional delivery fee starting at approx £10.
18) Do you just have the white background or do you also offer other colors?
We do primarily use white however, we have a vast range of other colored backdrops if they suit your needs better.
19) If I come into the studio on a Groupon or Woecher deal do I have to purchase images outside of this?
No there is no obligation to purchase unless previously stated yourselves by the photographer(s).
20) How do I book in?
To book in for a photo session with us all you need to do is call the studio on 01792 928058 and give us the relevant information requested by us, along with a £10 refundable booking fee to secure your slot.
21) Do you allow outfit changes to get a wider range of images?
Yes, we do allow up to 1 outfit change.
22) How many photos will I get to choose from in the viewing?
At the time of viewing, we will aim to show you around 20 of the best images taken on the day.
23) What props do you have for newborn and baby shoots?
We have lots of different props that we like to use in baby and newborn photoshoots such as
24) What days are your main shoot days? Do you do shoots every day?
Our main photoshoot days are Thursdays for baby shoots as this is one of our quietest days so we can allow longer if needed for the baby to be fed etc. Our family photo shoot day is a Saturday.
25) Can my partner/ mother come with me to help get smiles?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring whomever you like with you to help aid us in getting smiley shots.
26) My child has Autism or other learning disability are you able to cope with this?
Yes, to help us prepare for this we ask that you give us this information when you book in and advice on how they would be able to work with us. e.g. Needing to be told exactly what is happening, No music totally quiet studio apart from photographer involved in shoot and family. Speak in only soft tones of voice. We are aware that some children with Autism and other difficulties may become upset by a male or female photographer. Again if you please make us aware of this when you book in we will plan accordingly.
27) I or someone in my family is wheelchair-bound. Is your studio handicapped accessible?
Yes, our studio is a wheelchair-friendly studio.
28) Is there a toilet and changing area that customers can use?
We do have a toilet available to our clients, we also have a small nappy changing area.
29) What if my baby is unwell on the day of their shoot?
We understand that babies can become ill quite quickly and may not be quite themselves when it comes to things like teething. If a situation like this arises please let us know as soon as you are able that you will be unable to attend and we would more than happy to rearrange this for you.
30) I really like the newborn sleepy shots. How do you get those?
The prime time to get the sleepy shots of the baby is any time before the baby is 11 days old. After this they become a bit more aware of things, this means it is slightly less likely to get them to sleep however, we can still capture cherished memories of your baby for you. We will try to get the sleepy shots if we are able to though.
31) Do I need to bring anything with me to my baby's photoshoot?
We always recommend that you have extra milk on hand if the baby is bottle-fed. We also suggest that if they use a dummy you bring some so that we can use it to aid in soothing them and remove it before we take the image.
32) Am I allowed to bring my own props with me to the shoot?
If you wish to bring your own props with you then you are more than welcome to.
33) Are we allowed to take photos in the studio?
No the only people to take photos in the studio are the photographers.